Friday, July 20

Slobproof Paint Pen? Why didn't I think of that?


Every once and a while, you see a product that seems like it makes so much sense that you just wonder why on earth you didn't think of it first?

I mean, like those Java Jackets. Where was I when somebody was wrapping cardboard around a coffee cup and unassumingly becoming rich and famous? Should've been me.

Photo from JavaEstate dot com





Anyway, I saw this new thing online that makes sooo much sense and I officially want one.

Enter: The Slobproof Paint Pen.
Image found at slobproof.com

Admittedly, I have something that looks devastatingly similar to this for when I paint my nails, but this sucker is something else. I get the PureWow email newsletter (which is hit or miss) and that's where I saw it first.

Simply, it looks like a pen, with a brush tip, and you fill it up with the paint you've all ready used in your house. Apparently, it makes touch ups a breeze. Rather than popping open a gallon and trying to have a perfect touch with your brush, you use the fancy injector they have to fill up the Slobproof Paint Pet, and then you paint away your touch ups like they're candy.

Yes, I'm aware that last metaphor didn't make any sense, but either way I'm strangely intrigued by this product.

I haven't used it yet, nor do I own it (...yet). But for only $20, I really am considereing picking this guy up, as we're finally getting around to picking out the paint colors (and painting!) for our townhome. Bonus: you rinse it out with water and you can reuse it with another paint color when you're done.

Does anybody else own one? Thoughts? I'd love to hear 'em.

0 comments:

Post a Comment