Friday, July 22

I think we have a problem.

An Arnold Palmer problem, that is. Seriously, what couple has this much AP in their home?

Big container of mix from Sam's (and I swear, it's big):
AP Popsicle in the freezer, of course. (I told Tris we could just melt them down if we ran out of any to drink.) Oh, and they're found at WalGreens if you're interested.
Bottle of AP in the fridge (it was on sale for $1 at kmart. What up, Arnold?):
Not pictured is what's left of our cans of AP, but for sake of argument, here's a wonderful photo from ArnoldPalmer.com that makes me thristy just looking at it :-D.


For those of you who don't know, an Arnold Palmer is simply half iced tea and half lemonade. . .and half magic. Yes, I'm aware that that's too many halves, but it's the only way to accurately describe it.

Tris and I love drinking it, and after looking around our hose, I'm starting to think we have a problem ;-).

0 comments:

Post a Comment