Sunday, April 1

Craigslist Score!!

So, we have a horrible old brass light fixture in our dining room. . .

Actually, we have horrible brass light figures everywhere, but the dining room one is the worst of them all. Because of that, I've been keeping a close eye on Craigslist to find a fixture to replace ours.

I was even looking at other brass fixtures, because I was all ready to paint the brass crazy fun colors. The only reason I didn't paint ours is because the horrible glass around the brass would be hard to tape of and even harder to paint.

All this story aside, I finally found one on Craigslist! It was listed at $25, but I haggled it all the way down to $20. Score and double score.

Here's the photo from my good friend Craig.
I love it. Love it. Love it. It's gorgeous and way better than the one we have!

Now, just to paint that sucker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment